Wednesday, June 6, 2007

SPLASH!!!

We received word today that Jubilee is now in the water!! She went in today and her mast is up after a long winter ashore. By this time next week we should be having dinner on the boat for the first time. Pretty exciting!

Given the amount of work that has to take place both at our offices and at home before we leave, there isn't really any time for blogging right now. But, when I get a free moment I'll post some more about all that has been going on in preparation for our departure and our VERY entertaining two day garage sale! It is amazing the people you meet and talk with when you drag all your old stuff onto the driveway and put it on sale.

3 comments:

Byron said...

This is my first experience with a blog. Intially I liked it. Then after writing comments I had to login an account to which I will never remember the password. Then of course my original comments were lost so you will not get to enjoy the 500 words of eloquence I was prepared to grace you with. Anyway you will have a great time in my home territory. Full sails and calm seas.
Byron

Byron said...

Full sails and calm seas. Have a great time.
Byron

Laura S. said...

Greetings Ehlers family,
You are in my thoughts constantly. What an exciting adventure this is for all of us!! Wishing you smooth sailing and hearty appetites.Bon Voyage!!
Laura S.