Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Testing out our Picasa Web Albums . . .

Well it is a rainy day in Oak Bluffs and we have internet access so I thought I'd try to figure out our problem with Picasa. I think I have it figured out so I'm going to try to post this entry with links to pictures. If this works, maybe I can bulk post larger sets of photos from our trip which would a lot handier than posting them individually.

As a test, here is a short web album of our time in the slings from Noank just click here to see the photos.

OKAY!!! So here is another thing we'll try. Here are 35 pictures from Cuttyhunk (see also the Cuttyhunk post below) that I'm going to try to embed as a slide show. We won't always be able to do this but while we have the connections we might as well shoot some photos up. And, if you want to see a larger version of any of these, just click on them! Pretty cool!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics are great and I love the built in slide show. Looks like you are having a great time! Enjoy and stay safe.

Gina said...

The picks are awesome and are coming through very well. I am somewhat disillusioned to know that there is actually work you have to do on your trip though!!!