Thursday, July 5, 2007

Now we're in Newport!!

Hello from Newport, RI!! We're on the boat right now in the harbor. We came in yesterday ahead of some nasty weather.
I'm using some wi-fi I found in the harbor and have my wireless antenna duct taped to an old fishing pole. The connection is a bit
sketchy right now but when we get a chance I'll be posting some really cool fireworks shots. We got a double dose of fireworks this year.
The first was on the beach at Block Island and the second was here in Newport moored off of Fort Adams. Two really nice shows.
The weather right now is not nice but it should clear by Saturday and then we'll be off (hopefully) to Cutty Hunk Island.

Pictures should hopefully be up in a day or so.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Awesome guys!!! I am so excited for you and I love the blog!!! Looking forward to sharing your trip with you! Can't wait to see the fireworks pics. Smooth seas ahead!!! Love, Gina

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got in out of the weather! Can't believe that no one has left any comments yet. Love the pics from Jeff's house - especially the cannonball :-)